– Vitensis is a unique desert herb formula that works alone or in combination with other herbal remedies for women’s sexual health and infertility problems, including: Ovulation Disorders (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Hypothalamic Dysfunction, Infertility premature ovaries, too much prolactin); Fallopian tube damage – tubal infertility; Endometriosis; Uterine or cervical causes – Benign polyps or tumors (fibroids or fibroids); Unexplained infertility, etc.
– It helps in the formation of eggs and activates the ovaries.
– Organizer of the menstrual cycle.
– Fights polycystic ovary syndrome.
– Fights fibroid tumors of the uterus.
– Helps to relieve menopausal symptoms.
– Delays the signs of aging.
– Fights stress and improves emotional state.
– Gives strength, rejuvenates the body and helps for quick recovery.
– Increases libido and also helps treat a wide range of female ailments, especially those related to the reproductive system, as well as general well-being.
– It has anti-dysmenorrhea properties, helps to cleanse and avoid painful and difficult menstruation.
– Improves blood circulation, relieves rheumatic pains in muscles and joints.
– Acts in balancing the female hormones Estrogen and Progesterone.
– Used 1 to 2 months before delivery to help strengthen abdominal muscles, tissues and vaginal walls.
– Works even after birth, to tighten the uterus and prevent blood weakness.