Paronar – For the Kidneys and Urinary Tract
– Paronar contains a variety of wild desert plants specifically designed to support urinary tract health. Paronar is high in several organic acids and polyphenols, especially flavonoids and proanthocyanidins, compounds that provide microbial inhibition and supportive anti-bacterial effects.
– In addition, this formula acts as a mild natural diuretic to support healthy kidney function and to provide a soothing effect on the genitourinary mucous membrane.
– Paronar helps to treat urinary tract infection (Cystitis) radically, completely naturally and without side effects.
– It helps in the treatment of kidney stones and renal insufficiency.
– It helps to cure various kidney conditions, such as: Azotemia, Uremia and kidney failure.
– Cleanses and stimulates the kidneys to perform their function in the most complete way.
– Helps patients who are on dialysis in cases of partial kidney failure.
– Fights Glomerulonephritis.
– Helps reduce high creatinine levels.
– Cleans the kidneys from stones and crystals.
– Treats kidney cysts without the need for surgical intervention.
– Helps dissolve stones and fights gallstone infections.
– It helps stabilize blood pressure and strengthens the blood.
– Helps treat urinary incontinence and bedwetting.
– It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
– It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
– It has no side effects and is safe for everyone.
– It can be used alone or alongside other herbal products, depending on the health problem.
– Store in a cool place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
– Please keep the product out of the reach of children!
Paronar is a professional combination of wild desert herbs, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.