Groid-15k is an advanced all-herbal formula with wild desert plants that supports patients with various forms and types of Kidney cancer.
The mechanism by which these plants act, among others, is:
through the powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, cytotoxicity, antiproliferative and anticancer biological activity of secondary metabolites against cancerous cell lines, which are non-toxic to normal cell lines and have α-amylase inhibitory potential,
through repair of oxidative damage, carcinogenic inactivation, inhibition of proliferation, promotion of differentiation, induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, impairment of cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastasis,
through immune remodeling and mitochondrial DNA management.
– Groid-15k cleanses the urinary tract, digested kidney stones, fights urinary tract infections and prevents kidney failure.
– Helps purify blood, strengthen blood cells and cure anemia.
– Helps cure ankle infections and rheumatism.
– Increases the function of the immune system by stimulating the production of cells of the immune system, such as lymphocytes, macrophages, Langerhans cells, histiocytes, etc.
– Reduces stress, depression, headaches and facilitates sleep.
It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
It can be taken by everyone without exception;
It reduces the damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and can be taken alongside them without any intervention or complication.
It is recommended to be taken together with the other components of the complete cure depending on the condition of each patient.
Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Please keep the product out of reach of children!
Groid-15k is a unique advanced formula from desert plants, high in bioactive secondary metabolites, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: preservatives, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial colors, gluten or allergens.