Casianus – In Support of Patients with Genetic Disorders
– Casianus is an advanced all-herb formula, with wild desert plants, that supports patients with various forms and types of genetic and neurodegenerative diseases.
– Helps preserve myelin (protective nerve sheath) from autoimmune T-lymphocyte attack, and aids in remyelination and Glial activation around the white areas of the brain, including the center of the brain, optic nerve, basal ganglia and spinal cord.
– Increases Glutathione levels, the main antioxidant in every cell of the body, and as a result detoxifies brain and body cells from toxins and heavy metals.
– Activates blood circulation in the brain and prevents stroke.
– Helps to cure visual and hearing disorders.
– Clears the brain and fights headaches.
– Fights muscle stiffness and gout.
– Helps to cure some types of sciatica.
– Fights joint pain and rheumatism.
– It also helps to cure asthma, sore throat and diseases caused by cold.
– Strengthens the heart and prevents arteriosclerosis.
– Fights anemia and blood depletion.
It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Please keep the product out of reach of children!
Casianus is a professional scientific combination of wild desert herbs, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: preservatives, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial colors, gluten or allergens.