Aervajan (90 Capsules)
Aervajan is an advanced all-herbal formula, with wild desert plants, that supports patients with various forms and types of Multiple Myeloma.
The mechanism by which these plants act, among others, is:
through the powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, cytotoxicity, antiproliferative and anticancer biological activity of secondary metabolites against cancerous cell lines, which are non-toxic to normal cell lines and have α-amylase inhibitory potential,
through repair of oxidative damage, carcinogenic inactivation, inhibition of proliferation, promotion of differentiation, induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, impairment of cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastasis,
through immune remodeling and mitochondrial DNA management.
– Cleanses the body of dead cells and toxins.
– Stimulates and increases T cells.
– Stimulates the immune, nervous, digestive and circulatory systems to fight against all pathogenic factors.
– Fights inflammation and cleanses the body of toxins.
– Fights viruses that cause tissue damage.
– Helps relieve migraines and headaches.
– Fights joint inflammation and helps cure rheumatism.
– Helps to treat eye diseases.
– It is also effective for the treatment of deep and corrosive wounds.
It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
It reduces the damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and can be taken alongside them without any intervention or complication.
It is recommended to be taken together with the other components of the complete cure depending on the condition of each patient.
Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Please keep the product out of reach of children!
Aervajan is a unique advanced formula from desert plants, with a high content of bioactive secondary metabolites, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: preservatives, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial colors, gluten or allergens.