Blephariscil – Multiple Myeloma
Blephariscil is one of five herbal medicines studied and produced specifically for patients with different types of Multiple Myeloma.
- It helps to cure disorders in the respiratory system.
- Fights infections and inflammation.
- Opens the appetite, removes vomiting and nausea, reduces pain, calms the nerves, facilitates sleep.
- Cleaner of the respiratory tract, blood, stomach and intestines.
- Helps cure stomach diseases.
- Sexual health booster.
- Cleans the eyes and strengthens vision.
- Diuretic, cleansing and strengthening of the kidneys.
- Stops bleeding and helps heal wounds.
- Strengthens hair and prevents hair loss.
- Helps reduce and prevent damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Blephariscil and all our products are not manufactured or commercial, but they are specially prepared directly from wild desert herbs.
- Blephariscil is completely safe and has no side effects.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives.
- It is prescribed alongside other medicines of the complete package for different types of breast tumors to give maximum curative effects.
- The product is in the form of capsules and is taken 3 times a day from 1 capsule.
- Our capsules are Vegetarian, Halal, 100% natural, easily digestible and aid digestion.
- It can be taken alongside chemotherapy or any other type of conventional or natural treatment.
Blephariscil is a professional combination of wild desert herbs, including:
- Blepharis Ciliaris; Blepharis is an Afro-Asian genus belonging to the Acanthaceae family. It is widely distributed in hot, arid and semi-arid regions of the tropics and subtropics of the Old World with the center of diversity in eastern and southern Africa. It is widely used in several countries in Africa and Asia for the treatment of many infectious and chronic diseases, inflammatory conditions, bone and bone marrow diseases, and parasitic complications. Compounds belonging to different phytochemical classes have been isolated and identified from different parts of Blepharis. A total of 10 flavonoids, 9 phenolic acid derivatives and 8 other compounds were reported for Blepharis. Polyphenolic compounds including flavonoids and phenolic acid derivatives represent the main class as revealed by phytochemical analyses. Genistein-7-O-(6ʹʹ-O-E-caffeol)-β-D glucopyranoside, etc. It has powerful anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-nociceptive, etc. activity.
- Artemisia Absinthium; A. Absinthium is one of the most important plants that has shown several pharmacological activities, such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiviral, hypoglycemic, hepatoprotective, neuroprotective and antidepressant, immuno-modeling, hypoglycemic and for kidney diseases, anti-inflammatory and anti-venom snake, accelerates wound healing, antipyretic, analgesic, for hormonal effects, against cardiovascular diseases, antiulcer and digestive. In addition, it has a wide spectrum of antioxidant-anticarcinogenic-antiproliferative activities against cancer of the ovaries, cervix, chronic leukemia, breast, liver, colon, tongue, melanoma, lymphoma, and has a protective effect on the stress model oxidative, inhibits tumor invasion, migration and metastasis. The artemisinin contained in the plant provides carbon-centered radicals to facilitate disruption of lysosome generation and ROS leading to mitochondrial damage, caspase activation, and cell death. Contains many phytochemical compounds, namely, lactones, terpenoids (eg, trans-thujone, γ-terpinene, 1,4-terpeniol, myrcene, bornyl acetate, cadinene camphene, trans-sabinyl acetate, guaiazulene, chamazulene, camphor, and ), essential oils, organic acids, resins, tannins and phenols. Also contains flavonoids (eg, quercitin), flavonoid glycosides such as isorhamnetin-3-O-rhamnose glucoside, isoquercitrin, quercitin-3-O-D-glucoside, quercetin-3-O-rhamnoglucoside, and isorhamnetin-3-O-glucoside . and phenolic acids (coumaric, syringic, salicylic, chlorogenic and vanillic acids) which contribute to the free radical scavenging mechanism. In addition, it contains isoflavone glycosides characterized as Artemisia isoflavonyl glucosyl diester and bis-isoflavonyl dirhamnoside, etc.
- Cornulaca Monacantha Del; in Arabic known as "Had", it is a wild desert plant widespread in the Sahara, the Middle East and North Africa. The aerial part of the plant is known in folk medicine for the treatment of liver, blood and scabies diseases. It also has a purgative effect and increases milk supply for camels. Scientific studies have revealed that the plant has powerful anticarcinogenic, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, cytotoxic, α-amylase inhibitory, α-glucosidase inhibitory, antiarthritic, etc. activities. Very effective in the treatment of acute and chronic leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, cancers of the liver, pancreas, colon, kidneys, etc. It supports and cures diseases of the heart, brain, lungs, liver (hepatitis, fatty liver, cirrhosis) and kidneys. Preliminary phytochemical examination has revealed the presence of alkaloids, coumarin, triterpenoid saponins, flavonoids (luteolin-7-0-rhamnoside, luteolin-7-0-glucoside), polyphenolic compounds, tannins, flavonol glycoside (quercetin-4, d-galactoside), which are added to its previously discovered phytochemical compounds, where 13 are derivatives of triterpenoidal saponins, 6 flavonoids and 4 gallotannins: monacanthin A and B, Tanins, penta-O- galloyl-d glucoseand 1,2,3,6.