Ghalensis – For the Kidneys and Urinary Tract
– Ghalensis is one of the ingredients of the herbal remedy studied, successfully tested and produced specifically for patients with various diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract.
– It has effects: Emollient, soothing, laxative, diuretic, antileprotic, antibacterial, antipyretic, antiedematic, antitoxic.
– Fights urinary tract infections caused by various bacteria such as Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae.
– Very effective for patients who are on dialysis, helping to get rid of it.
– It cleans the blood from fats and poisons by removing them through urination.
– Fights inflammation and lowers the temperature caused by inflammation.
– Calming, helps to cure disorders of the nervous system.
– Diuretic, helps to clean the kidneys and urinary system.
– Fights toxins in the liver and helps cure liver disorders.
– It helps to cure stomach disorders and facilitates digestion.
– Strengthens the heart and promotes blood circulation.
– Cleanses the kidneys and helps to dissolve kidney stones.
– Stimulates enzymes that repair damaged bones.
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
- It has no side effects and is safe for everyone.
- It can be used alone or alongside other herbal medicines, depending on the health problem.
- Store in a cool place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Ghalensis is a professional combination of wild desert herbs, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
- Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.