Tamera – For Her
Tamera is a unique herbal formula that works alone or in combination with other herbal remedies for women’s sexual health and infertility problems, including: Ovulation Disorders (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Hypothalamic Dysfunction, Ovulation Failure premature ovarian failure, too much prolactin); Fallopian tube damage – tubal infertility; Endometriosis; Uterine or cervical causes – Benign polyps or tumors (fibroids or fibroids); Unexplained infertility, etc.
– It has properties: Antimicrobial, antifertility, anticonvulsive, anthelmintic, antidiarrhoeal, antimicrobial, antigiardiasis and hepatoprotective, antihypertensive, antitumor, antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory.
– Increases sexual energy, strengthens muscles, gives energy to the body.
– Stimulates desire and increases sexual performance.
– It helps in the formation and development of the ovaries in a natural way, even in old age.
– Stimulates healthy pregnancy and easy delivery.
– Helps with heavy menstrual bleeding, as well as cases of menorrhagia: bleeding that continues for more than 7 days.
– Stimulates the health of hair, skin and nails.
– Supports the digestive system and fights anemia.
– Protects the body from cellular damage.
– Calming the nervous system.
– It also works to relieve arthritis, gout, muscle stiffness, etc.
– Prevents the spread of cancer cells and their multiplication.
– Fights heart diseases and regulates cholesterol level.
– Rebalances the female hormones Estrogen and Progesterone.
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- It has no side effects and is completely safe for all women, even during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- It can be used alone or alongside other herbal medicines, depending on the health problem.
- Tamera is a professional scientific combination of wild desert herbs, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
- Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.