Kahir-17s – Against Stomach Cancer
Kahir-17s is one of the components of the advanced anticancer cure by multiplying the bioactive secondary metabolites of desert plants, targeting different forms and types of Stomach cancer.
The mechanism by which these compounds are able to destroy cancer cells, among others, is:
- through powerful antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, cytotoxicity, antiproliferative, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, hepatoprotective, biosorbent, neuroprotective, antidiabetic, anti-infertility, anti-fatigue, anti-aging activity, has a modifying effect on the intestinal microbiota, has protective activity against oxidative stress, anti-osteoporotic, anti-ulcer, hypoglycemic, induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, damage to cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastases;
- through repair of oxidative damage, carcinogenic inactivation, inhibition of proliferation, promotion of differentiation, induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, impairment of cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastasis;
- through immune remodeling and mitochondrial DNA management.
Unlike the chemical anti-cancer treatments currently used by conventional medicine, Kahir-17s and its companions are able to destroy even cancer cells that are resistant to chemotherapy.
Kahir-17s and its companions are not affected by P-glycoprotein, the enzyme responsible for the resistance of cancer cells to anti-cancer drugs.
Kahir-17s is effective in killing various types of cancer cells, but primarily targets Stomach cancer cells, whether primary or metastatic, including:
- Stomach cancer cells of the following types: Adenocarcinoma, Lymphoma, Gastrointestinal stromal tumors, Carcinoid tumors;
- Squamous cell carcinomas, Small cell carcinomas, Leiomyosarcoma;
- Peritoneal Cancer;
- Metastatic stomach cancer.
Kahir-17s also has many positive effects on the patient’s body and health, including:
– Fights infections and relieves pain.
– Prevents the formation of gastric mucosa and strengthens the stomach walls.
– Prevents excessive stomach acid, inhibits prostaglandin synthesis, tumor cell growth, gastric blood flow and gastric motility.
– Fights the formation of the development of metastatic cancer cells and fights them.
– Helps healthy bone development.
– Reduces pain and damage caused by conventional treatments such as chemotherapy.
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
- It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
- It reduces the damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and can be taken alongside them without any intervention or complication.
- It is recommended to be taken together with the other components of the complete cure depending on the condition of each patient.
- Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Kahir-17s is a unique advanced formula from desert plants, which comes with the multiplication of bioactive secondary metabolites of the most selected desert plants, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
- Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.