Zophor-13p – Against Pancreatic Cancer
Zophor-13p is one of the components of the advanced anticancer cure by multiplying the bioactive secondary metabolites of desert plants, targeting different forms and types of Pancreatic cancer.
The mechanism by which these compounds are able to destroy cancer cells, among others, is:
- through powerful antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, cytotoxicity, antiproliferative, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, hepatoprotective, biosorbent, neuroprotective, antidiabetic, anti-infertility, anti-fatigue, anti-aging activity, has a modifying effect on the intestinal microbiota, has protective activity against oxidative stress, anti-osteoporotic, anti-ulcer, hypoglycemic, induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, damage to cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastases;
- through repair of oxidative damage, carcinogenic inactivation, inhibition of proliferation, promotion of differentiation, induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, impairment of cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastasis;
- through immune remodeling and mitochondrial DNA management.
Unlike the chemical anti-cancer treatments currently used by conventional medicine, Zophor-13p and its congeners are able to destroy even cancer cells that are resistant to chemotherapy.
Zophor-13p and its associates are not affected by P-glycoprotein, the enzyme responsible for cancer cell resistance to anticancer drugs.
Zophor-13p is effective in killing various types of cancer cells, but mainly targets pancreatic cancer cells, whether primary or metastatic, including:
- Exocrine pancreatic cancers: Adenocarcinoma, Ductal adenocarcinoma, Ampullary cancer (carcinoma of the ampulla of Vater), Adenosquamous carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, signet ring cell carcinoma, undifferentiated carcinoma, and undifferentiated carcinomas with giant cells;
- Endocrine pancreatic tumors, Pancreatoblastoma, Sarcomas of the pancreas, Lymphoma of the pancreas;
- Chronic pancreatitis, Pancreatic cysts and benign masses of the Pancreas, etc.
Zophor-13p also has many positive effects on the patient’s body and health, including:
– Strengthens the brain and heart.
– Supports liver function and prevents its damage.
– Strengthens the blood vessels and prevents their damage.
– It targets the destruction of cancer cells and rids the body of dead cells and toxins.
– It softens the stomach, fights chronic inflammation, helps the digestion process.
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
- It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
- It reduces the damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and can be taken alongside them without any intervention or complication.
- It is recommended to be taken together with the other components of the complete cure depending on the condition of each patient.
- Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Zophor-13p is a unique advanced formula from desert plants, which comes with multiple bioactive secondary metabolites of the most selected desert plants, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
- Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.