Imbric-13l – Against Lung Cancer
Imbric-13l is one of the components of the advanced anticancer cure by multiplying the bioactive secondary metabolites of desert plants, targeting different forms and types of lung cancer.
The mechanism by which these compounds are able to destroy cancer cells, among others, is:
- through the powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, cytotoxicity, antiproliferative and anticancer biological activity of secondary metabolites against cancerous cell lines, which are non-toxic to normal cell lines and have α-amylase inhibitory potential,
- through repair of oxidative damage, carcinogenic inactivation, inhibition of proliferation, promotion of differentiation, induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, impairment of cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastasis,
- through immune remodeling and mitochondrial DNA management.
Unlike the chemical anti-cancer treatments currently used by conventional medicine, Imbric-13l and its companions are able to destroy even cancer cells that are resistant to chemotherapy.
Imbric-13l and its companions are not affected by P-glycoprotein, the enzyme responsible for the resistance of cancer cells to anti-cancer drugs.
Imbric-13l is effective in killing various types of cancer cells, but primarily targets lung cancer cells, whether primary or metastatic, including:
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): Lung adenocarcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, large cell carcinoma, adenosquamous carcinoma, sarcomatoid carcinoma.
- Small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
- Metastatic lung cancer in other organs, or metastases of other cancers that have also affected the lungs; or even rarer types of lung cancer, such as Pleural Mesothelioma, etc.
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
- It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
- It reduces the damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and can be taken alongside them without any intervention or complication.
- It is recommended to be taken together with the other components of the complete cure depending on the condition of each patient.
- Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Imbric-13l is a unique advanced formula from desert plants, which comes with the multiplication of bioactive secondary metabolites of the most selected desert plants, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
- Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.