Absin-13w – Against Gynecological Cancers
Absin-13w is one of the components of the advanced anticancer cure by multiplying the bioactive secondary metabolites of desert plants, targeting various forms and types of Gynecological cancers.
The mechanism by which these compounds are able to destroy cancer cells, among others, is:
- through powerful antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, cytotoxicity, antiproliferative, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, hepatoprotective, biosorbent, neuroprotective, antidiabetic, anti-infertility, anti-fatigue, anti-aging activity, has a modifying effect on the intestinal microbiota, has protective activity against oxidative stress, anti-osteoporotic, anti-ulcer, hypoglycemic, induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, damage to cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastases;
- through repair of oxidative damage, carcinogenic inactivation, inhibition of proliferation, promotion of differentiation, induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, impairment of cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastasis;
- through immune remodeling and mitochondrial DNA management.
Unlike the chemical anti-cancer treatments currently used by conventional medicine, Absin-13w and its congeners are able to destroy even cancer cells that are resistant to chemotherapy.
Absin-13w and its associates are not affected by P-glycoprotein, the enzyme responsible for cancer cell resistance to anticancer drugs.
Absin-13w is effective in killing various types of cancer cells, but mainly targets cells of Gynecological cancers, whether primary or metastatic, including:
- Ovarian cancer cells: Epithelial ovarian carcinoma, serous carcinoma, endometrioid carcinoma, mucinous carcinoma, clear cell carcinoma, primary peritoneal carcinoma and fallopian tube cancer, Germ cell tumors, Stromal cell tumors, Ovarian sarcoma,
- Metastatic Krukenberg tumors , Ovarian cysts, Repeated or relapsed ovarian cancer;
- Uterine cancers: Endometrial cancer, endometrial adenocarcinoma, serous adenocarcinoma, adenosquamous carcinoma, uterine carcinosarcoma, uterine sarcoma;
- Cervical cancers: squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma.
- Vaginal cancers: Vaginal squamous cell carcinoma, vaginal adenocarcinoma, vaginal melanoma, vaginal sarcoma.
- Cancers of the vulva: squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva, melanoma of the vulva.
Absin-13w also has many positive effects on the patient’s body and health, including:
– Stimulates the nervous system, helping to calm anxiety, stress, depression.
– Helps regulate irregular menstruation, soothes various uterine pains.
– Helps to cure asthma and rheumatism.
– It helps to cure Type II Diabetes, lowers blood pressure, lowers fats in the blood.
– Strengthens heart muscles and blood circulation.
– Treats digestive system problems such as: digestive difficulties, anorexia, stimulates bile secretions, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, incessant vomiting, as well as cleans the stomach and intestines from harmful microbes.
– It opens the appetite, removes vomiting and nausea, reduces pain and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
- It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
- It reduces the damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and can be taken alongside them without any intervention or complication.
- It is recommended to be taken together with the other components of the complete cure depending on the condition of each patient.
- Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Absin-13w is a unique advanced formula from desert plants, which comes with multiple bioactive secondary metabolites of the most selected desert plants, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
- Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.