Colyn-15c – Against Colorectal Cancer
Colyn-15c is one of the components of the advanced anticancer therapy by multiplying bioactive secondary metabolites of desert plants, targeting various forms and types of colon and rectal cancer.
The mechanism by which these compounds are able to destroy cancer cells, among others, is:
- through powerful antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, cytotoxicity, antiproliferative, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, hepatoprotective, biosorbent, neuroprotective, antidiabetic, anti-infertility, anti-fatigue, anti-aging activity, has a modifying effect on the intestinal microbiota, has protective activity against oxidative stress, anti-osteoporotic, anti-ulcer, hypoglycemic, induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, damage to cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastases;
- through repair of oxidative damage, carcinogenic inactivation, inhibition of proliferation, promotion of differentiation, induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, impairment of cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastasis;
- through immune remodeling and mitochondrial DNA management.
Unlike the chemical anti-cancer treatments currently used by conventional medicine, Colyn-15c and its congeners are able to destroy even cancer cells that are resistant to chemotherapy.
Colyn-15c and its associates are not affected by P-glycoprotein, the enzyme responsible for cancer cell resistance to anticancer drugs.
Colyn-15c is effective in killing various types of cancer cells, but primarily targets colon and rectal cancer cells, whether primary or metastatic, including:
- Colon and rectal cancer cells: Colorectal adenocarcinoma, Mucinous adenocarcinoma;
- Signet ring cell adenocarcinoma;
- Gastrointestinal carcinoid tumors;
- Neuroendocrine tumors,
- Primary colorectal lymphomas, Leiomyosarcomas;
- Melanomas and metastatic colorectal cancer spread to other organs, mainly the liver, lungs, bones, brain and spine;
- Small bowel cancers: adenocarcinoma, sarcoma, carcinoid tumors, gastrointestinal stromal tumor, and lymphoma.
Colyn-15c also has many positive effects on the patient’s body and health, including:
– It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity; cures liver and gall bladder problems.
– Stimulates the work of the liver to maintain its integrity, and stimulates bile secretion.
– It has laxative properties that help treat bowel problems.
– Stimulates kidney function and helps maintain the health of the urinary tract.
– It is beneficial for bones, joints, back pain, arthritis, sciatica, gout and epilepsy.
– Catalyst for hair growth; is very active in promoting hair growth and density, especially after chemotherapy.
– It is very effective against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria such as E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
– Prevents and fights fluid accumulation and edema in different areas of the body; including the legs, abdominal area, etc.
- It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
- It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
- It reduces the damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and can be taken alongside them without any intervention or complication.
- It is recommended to be taken together with the other components of the complete cure depending on the condition of each patient.
- Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Colyn-15c is a unique advanced formula from desert plants, which comes with the multiplication of bioactive secondary metabolites of the most selected desert plants, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
- Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.