Schoenanthus - for Genetic Disorders
- Schoenanthus is one of the components of the herbal cure specially produced to help patients with various types of neurodegenerative and genetic diseases.
- Schoenanthus focuses on the vital support of the cell's DNA and mitochondria, the energy producers for the cell, or the cell's battery packs, one of the main cellular sources of Reactive Oxygen (ROS) and Reactive Nitrogen (RNS) species, which are directly related with the loss of the myelin/oligodendrocyte complex, and with oxidative stress, leading to dysfunction and autoimmune disorders.
- Stimulates the activation of stem cells; reduces inflammation; has potential for treating a variety of autoimmune conditions and digestive health issues, neurodegenerative issues, spinal cord injury, heart disease, tooth regeneration, hearing problems, blindness and vision impairment, musculoskeletal issues, etc.
- Increases the frequency and total number of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) of normal bone marrow.
- Contains quercetin, which can help differentiate bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells into β cells.
- Contains Curcumin, which aids adult hippocampal neurogenesis and promotes neural plasticity and repair.
- Acts in balancing blood sugar, with the aim of sustainable energy production and immune control throughout the body.
- It inhibits the development of advanced glycolytic enzymes that destroy the function of the cell membrane and damage the activity of the insulin receptor.
- Prevents toxic waste and inflammatory molecules (such as TNF-alpha) from penetrating neurological tissue.
- Fights chronic inflammation.
- Stimulates the central nervous system and its functioning.
- Stimulates the Glymphatic System, a very important system that helps remove metabolic waste and toxins built up within the central nervous system.
- Cleanses the lymphatic system, removes toxins and prevents lymphatic congestion.
- Stimulates the spleen and liver to perform their functions, strengthens the blood and fights anemia.
- Helps the function of the gall bladder.
- Schoenanthus and all our products are not manufactured or commercial, but are specially prepared directly from wild desert plants.
- Schoenanthus is completely safe for everyone and has no side effects.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives.
- It is prescribed along with other medicines of the complete package.
- The product is in the form of capsules and is taken 3 times a day from 1 capsule.
Schoenanthus is a professional scientific combination of wild desert plants.