Rhanposum – Respiratory Support
– Rhanposum is a balanced combination of wild desert herbs to help against various problems in the respiratory system, including: Asthma, Allergies, Sinusitis, Rhinitis, Nasal Polyps, Chronic Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Emphysema, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Influenza, Tuberculosis, Chest Trauma, Sleep apnea, etc.
– Strengthens the immune system and fights bacteria and viruses.
– Cleanses the lungs and airways, including lungs damaged by smoking.
– Helps to cure nasal polyps and all inflammations in the respiratory tract.
– Prevents the formation of mucus formed in the lungs and airways.
– Relieves cough even in people with old cough.
– Helps digestion and fights constipation.
– Stimulates the activation of blood in the skin.
– Strengthens the skin and delays wrinkles.
– Strengthens the hair and stimulates its growth.
– It has shown purifying and preventive activity against side effects and long-term and serious damage of vaccines against Covid-19.
Rhanposum is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
It has no side effects and is safe for everyone.
It can be used alone or alongside other herbal medicines, depending on the health problem.
Store in a cool place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
Rhanposum is a professional combination of wild desert herbs, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.