Pegamood – For Mental Health
– Pegamood is a formula of desert herbs expertly combined to support mental health and combat various types of Depression.
– Helps to cure brain diseases, to strengthen memory, fights epilepsy, depression, headaches and mental disorders.
– Fights the causes of Depression, such as biochemical and hormonal imbalances, infections in the brain and central nervous system.
– It helps to cure emotional disorders, personality disorders, and thought disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
– With Ardavana, it fights the psychological symptoms caused by anxiety and stress: disturbing thoughts, disturbances during sleep, tremors, panic, fear of being alone or social phobia, etc.
– Taken together with Ardavana combats the physical symptoms caused by anxiety and stress: increased pulse, palpitations, difficulty breathing, numbness and tingling in hands and feet, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, indigestion , diarrhea, etc.
– Stimulates the central nervous system and especially the Vagus nerve, and acts to improve the vagal tone.
– Strengthens the heart, improves digestion, stimulates the liver, strengthens the blood.
– Cleanses the blood and body from toxic substances.
– Prevents bloating and hemorrhoids.
It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
It has no side effects and is safe for everyone.
It can be used alone or alongside other herbal medicines, depending on the health problem.
Store in a cool place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
Please keep the product out of the reach of children!
Pegamood is a professional combination of wild desert herbs, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.