Ghalensis – Kidney Health
– Ghalensis contains a variety of wild desert plants specifically designed to support patients with various diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract.
– It has effects: Emollient, soothing, laxative, diuretic, antileprotic, antibacterial, antipyretic, antiedematic, antitoxic.
– Fights urinary tract infections caused by various bacteria such as Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae.
– Very effective for patients who are on dialysis, helping to get rid of it.
– It cleans the blood from fats and poisons by removing them through urination.
– Fights inflammation and lowers the temperature caused by inflammation.
– Calming, helps to cure disorders of the nervous system.
– Diuretic, helps to clean the kidneys and urinary system.
– Fights toxins in the liver and helps cure liver disorders.
– It helps to cure stomach disorders and facilitates digestion.
– Strengthens the heart and promotes blood circulation.
– Cleanses the kidneys and helps to dissolve kidney stones.
– Stimulates enzymes that repair damaged bones.
It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
It has no side effects and is safe for everyone.
It can be used alone or alongside other herbal medicines, depending on the health problem.
Store in a cool place, away from direct heat and sunlight.
Please keep the product out of the reach of children!
Ghalensis is a professional combination of wild desert herbs, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, preservatives or Gluten.