Cornemia is an advanced all-herb formula, with wild desert plants, that supports patients with various forms and types of Leukemia.
The mechanism by which these plants act, among others, is:
through the powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, cytotoxicity, antiproliferative and anticancer biological activity of secondary metabolites against cancerous cell lines, which are non-toxic to normal cell lines and have α-amylase inhibitory potential,
through repair of oxidative damage, carcinogenic inactivation, inhibition of proliferation, promotion of differentiation, induction of cell cycle arrest and apoptosis, impairment of cancer angiogenesis and suppression of metastasis,
through immune remodeling and mitochondrial DNA management.
– It has powerful anti-tumor properties, increases the function of the immune system by stimulating the production of cells of the immune system, such as lymphocytes, macrophages, langerhans cells, histiocytes, etc.
– Fights infections and internal wounds.
– Fights toxins, fats and viruses in the blood.
– Helps to heal wounds quickly.
– Supports a healthy and strong skin.
– Natural antibiotic; relieves pain and fights viruses, fights infections and allergies, relieves bone pain.
– It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
– It has no side effects and is completely safe for everyone.
– It can be taken by everyone without exception; pregnant or lactating women, and children.
– Reduces the damage and side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and can be taken alongside them without any intervention or complication.
– Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
– Please keep the product out of the reach of children!
Cornemia is a unique advanced formula from desert plants, with a high content of bioactive secondary metabolites, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: preservatives, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial colors, gluten or allergens.