Alasenna – ASD Support
– Alasenna is a wild desert herb formula specially developed to support children and adolescents with neuro-developmental conditions including: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder – ADHD (Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity, Complex), Tourette Syndrome, Learning Disability, Intellectual Disability, Behavioral Disorders, etc.
– Stimulates oral communication, eye contact and social interaction.
– Helps in the treatment of simple and complex, motor and vocal tics (repetitive behaviors, such as closing the eyes, shaking the head, inappropriate gestures, eating, screaming, repeating one’s own or others’ phrases, obscene words , etc.).
– Stimulates mood and reduces anger, aggressiveness and violent behavior.
– Helps repair neurological disorders, stimulates the central nervous system, protects nerves from oxidative stress.
– Cleanses the brain and body from heavy metals and toxins accumulated in the brain, such as mercury, aluminum, etc.
– Promotes blood circulation in the brain and prevents stroke.
– Fights various viruses and bacteria that cause infections in the brain and body.
– Helps to treat visual and hearing disorders.
– Removes nausea and dizziness.
– Fights anemia and blood depletion.
It is recommended to take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
Described alongside other products of the complete package.
It has no side effects and is completely safe for all children of all ages.
Store in a cool place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Please keep the product out of reach of children!
Alasenna is a professional scientific combination of wild desert herbs, harmonized with WAH’s Special Formula.
Our capsules are vegetarian (vegetable), consisting of cellulose, an important structural component of plants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: preservatives, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial colors, gluten or allergens.