Alhagicor – Multiple Myeloma
Alhagicor is one of five herbal medicines studied and produced specifically for patients with different types of Multiple Myeloma.
- The ingredients of the product have proven the ability of selective destruction of cancer cells.
- Fights free radicals and prevents the spread of cancer cells.
- Quickly fights cancer cells and reduces cellular damage.
- Prevents hardening of the liver and spleen.
- Helps damaged cells recover, dissolves fats, clears acids and prevents edema.
- Prevents the formation of cancer cells in blood and tissues.
- Cleanses and cures the bile ducts.
- Fights diarrhea caused by poisons and chemotherapy.
- It helps to cure rheumatism by giving the body heat and sweating.
- Helps cure colon disorders.
- Helps cure hemorrhoids.
- It helps to reduce cholesterol and cure Diabetes.
- Strengthens the stomach and cleans the digestive system.
- Soothes headaches and migraines.
- Purifies the blood, helps cure leukemia and liver diseases as well.
- Soothes joint pains and infections.
- Prevents internal bleeding.
- Alhagicor and all our products are not manufactured or commercial, but they are prepared in a special way directly from wild desert herbs.
- Alhagicor is completely safe and has no side effects.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives.
- It is prescribed alongside other medicines of the complete package for different types of breast tumors to give maximum curative effects.
- The product is in the form of capsules and is taken 3 times a day from 1 capsule.
- Our capsules are Vegetarian, Halal, 100% natural, easily digestible and aid digestion.
- It can be taken alongside chemotherapy or any other type of conventional or natural treatment.
Alhagicor is a professional combination of wild desert herbs, including:
- Alhagi Graecorum; Desert plants contain important phytochemicals which are a free source of medicine for local communities. These phytochemicals are much better than synthetic drugs because of their harmless effect. Alhagi is a bush with very branched thorns which reaches from 1.5 to 4 meters in height. The roots can reach up to 15 meters deep. It is used in folk medicine as a purgative, diaphoretic, expectorant, diuretic, for the treatment of migraines, warts, rheumatism and bone and joint problems. It has antioxidant potential and nutritional value along with numerous medicinal properties. It contains a wide range of pharmacologically active secondary metabolites such as flavonoids, alkaloids (alhacidin and alhacin), steroids, pseudalhagin A, phospholipids and polysaccharides. It possesses a wide range of biological activities such as anticancer, antioxidant, cardiovascular, anti-ulcer, hepatoprotective, antispasmodic, antidiarrheal, antinociceptive, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, antibacterial and antifungal. In addition, it is also valued as a rich source of soluble proteins and important minerals.
Andrographis Paniculata; Andrographis paniculata is a member of the Acanthaceae family. It is one of the most potential medicinal plants to be used as an alternative treatment for the treatment of various deadly diseases. It has antibacterial, antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, immunomodulatory, antidiabetic, antipyretic, hepatoprotective, antihyperglycemic and hypoglycemic, cardiovascular and antiviral activities, including HBV and HIV, thereby improving heart and liver functions, and is a natural active agent in cream formulations against the sun. It has also shown remarkable benefits in stomach problems, body aches, respiratory disorders, snake bites, allergic reactions, central nervous system and brain function, as well as strong activity against lymphatic cancer, leukemia, multiple myeloma and lung cancer. the brain. It contains active substances such as glycosides, phytosterols, saponins, tannins, flavonoids and terpenoids in all parts of the plant.
- Neurada Procumbens "Als'dan"; with high activity: antioxidant, anticholinesterase, antilipooxygenase, antichymotrypsin, antialpha glucosidase, antiurease, antityrosinase, anticarbonic anhydrase II, antiphosphodiesterase I, antibacterial, spasmolytic and brochorelaxant; as a result of the strong active substances it contains, such as: flavonoids, glycosides, cardiac glycosides, sterols and terpenes (Quercetin, 3,7,11,15-tetramethyl-2-hexadecen-1-ol, 9,12,15-octadecatrie - noic acid, 2,3-dihydroxy propyl ester, (Z,Z,Z)-, Pterin-6-carboxylic acid, 10-octadecenoic acid, methyl ester, Ergosta-5,22-dien-3-ol,acetate, (3β,22E)-, etc); these components make N. Procumbens a strong and safe agent for the treatment of Diabetes, heart and blood diseases, diarrhea, dysentery, inflammation, ulcer, edema, asthma, oxidative stress, skin problems, etc.